From: main@PAGenWeb.groups.io [mailto:main@PAGenWeb.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nancy Janyszeski
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 5:13 PM
To: main@PAGenWeb.groups.io
Subject: [PAGenWeb] PAGenWeb Group #genealogy

Hello all, this is a new group for the PAGenWeb and it's 67 counties.  We are in the process of creating a group for all 67 counties.  If you don't see a county listed that you are interested in, let us know.  Feel free to post your Pennsylvania interests, surnames, area of research and your brick walls.  Mary Ann Lubinsky and I share ownership and we are both in the process of figuring out some of the features of Groups.io.  Fee; free to share and invite others to participate.

Nancy and Mary Ann